- Sort by Popularity
We are pleased to offer you the option to order the same canvas head blocks we use in our studio for wig building and styling. Please allow one week for shipment if ordered alone. These sturdy, durable blocks are the perfect way to correctly store your custom wig and they are also an essential tool for styling and maintenance work. If you already have a project currently in progress and you wish to order a canvas head, please email us directly and we'll add it to the order. Otherwise, please place your order through this page. Available in head sizes from 19"-25" - please let us know what size you need. You can find this out by using a soft tape measure around the circumference of your head, just above the ears. If we are already building a wig for you, we will use your head tracing to determine the correct size head block for you.
We've put together a simple kit with the essential tools you'll need to do basic upkeep on your custom wig or beard. These are all the same supplies we use in our studio. If you have longer hair, you might want to consider adding our Hair Prep Kit! Please note that you likely only need one Basic Care Kit for all of your wigs or facial hair. Your kit includes:
- sturdy wig clamp for routine maintenance and styling. This clamp will fit most table tops or counters and offers the ability to tilt or pivot, which is very helpful during wig work. This is one of the models of clamp we use ourselves.
- Wide Tooth Comb - you'll need one of these basic combs to keep your wig or beard tangle free. They're also the best option for styling.
- Blocking tape and fine pins - use these to safely pin your wig or beard's lace front to your head block
- Two large hairnets - these bouffant sized nets are useful when storing your wig or beard. They can be used to support the weight of the piece to preserve the style or to help keep flyways from developing during storage.
'Not a Whisker Stirring' includes 30 tape strips. You'll get three curved and three straight strips from five brands. Our wig tape sampler will help you keep your wig, beard and mustache on through sleigh rides and shopping malls. When you've found the perfect tape, you can order enough to get you through the whole season.
Our peppermint Santa mustache wax is suitable for use on human or yak hair. Just warm a tiny dab between your fingers, then apply to the hair, shaping it as you go. It's also great for controlling flyaways or smoothing and shaping your sideburns. For those with allergy concerns, please be aware this product contains pure beeswax, tree nut oils, and natural botanicals. Made in the USA. Not tested on animals. Be sure to store your peppermint. mustache wax in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight.
'Hold it Together' includes 20 tape strips. You'll get four straight strips from five brands. Our wig tape sampler will help you keep your wig all day long. When you've found the perfect tape, you can order enough to get you through the whole season.
If you have hair longer than 4-6", you'll probably want the items in our Hair Prep kit. It comes with a set of the basic supplies you'll need to pin up and secure your own hair, and to secure your wig to your head. This kit comes with:
- mesh wig cap (2) - a very useful item if you have longer hair. Please specify brown, black or blonde in the notes section of your order - it's usually best to have your wig cap match your own hair color.
- bobby pins - for pinning your own hair into place under the wig and for securing your wig's nape in place
- hair pins - use these u-shaped pins to anchor your wig firmly to your head
If you plan to style your wig with rollers, this kit is a great addition. It is designed to be used with our Basic kit, so you won't end up with duplicate tools! Like our other kits, these are the same tools and items we use ourselves. If your wig is very short or you aren't planning to use rollers to style or re-style your wig, you probably won't need this kit. If you're not sure if your wig or beard style involved rollers, just ask - we'll be happy to advise you! This kit includes:
- an assortment of rigid plastic rollers suitable for a wide range of hairstyles. If you are ordering this kit to use with a wig you've commissioned from us, we'll be sure the roller assortment is the same we use to style your wig.
- Blocking tape and fine pins for safely securing your wig or beard's lace front before styling
- T-pins - these are for anchoring rollers into the back section of your wig. They should never be used in the lace front section of your wig!
- Metal wave clips - these duck bill clips are great for sectioning off the wig hair while you work.
- Rat tail styling brush - great for sectioning out the wig and smoothing the piece before rolling
- Spray bottle - you need a spray bottle with good capacity and the ability to make a fine mist, this one is an excellent choice
Our Santa beard and wig care kit has everything you need to keep your wig and beard in tiptop shape. Each product has been selected because it's safe and appropriate to use with our custom wigs, beards and mustaches. The kit has twill tape and pins so you can correctly stabilize the wig and beard lace for styling or storage. There's a sturdy, beautiful wooden comb that's just right for smoothing and detangling. And you even get a tin of a peppermint mustache wax, along with everything else you need.