This charmer was a shoe-in for "Lockhart' in our Harry Potter character wig display but it would work great for any character with short blonde hair - like Stede Bonnet, for instance. Just add some wave and a pair of custom sideburns!
It would also work well for later 19th and 20th century men's styles or for any character with short, parted hair.
- fits approximately 21-22" head. Additional measurements: Ear to Ear - 10.5", Forehead to Nape - 11.5"
- human hair, five color blend with body wave
- fully hand-knotted wig with fine lace front
- wig has a caul net section which provides a small amount of stretch
- wig is in great condition but does have one small pin hole in the lace front, near the right ear, as pictured. This hole isn't repairable without putting a new front on the wig but also won't compromise the fit, appearance or application of the wig.
- adjusted or expanded hairline or new lace front to expand the fit
- addition of high or low lights
- barbering or restyling