- Sort by Default Order
Our Santa beard and wig care kit has everything you need to keep your wig and beard in tiptop shape. Each product has been selected because it's safe and appropriate to use with our custom wigs, beards and mustaches. The kit has twill tape and pins so you can correctly stabilize the wig and beard lace for styling or storage. There's a sturdy, beautiful wooden comb that's just right for smoothing and detangling. And you even get a tin of a peppermint mustache wax, along with everything else you need.
This is a Tier 2 wig, beard and mustache set, created in 2018 for a client. It has been lightly used since its creation and is in excellent condition and ready for many years of use. The set has been cleaned and restored to like-new condition, including restoration of shed hair and a brightening treatment to whiten the hair. The wig, beard and mustache are all handmade pieces and have fine lace edges. Wig Measurements: ear to ear: 11.5”; hairline to nape: 13.25”; head circumference: 22.5-23" Hair length: layered and short, falls 3" from nape of wig foundation Beard Measurements: hair length: 6” lightly curled Materials: Human hair, white (note that the hair color is true white)
If you plan to style your wig with rollers, this kit is a great addition. It is designed to be used with our Basic kit, so you won't end up with duplicate tools! Like our other kits, these are the same tools and items we use ourselves. If your wig is very short or you aren't planning to use rollers to style or re-style your wig, you probably won't need this kit. If you're not sure if your wig or beard style involved rollers, just ask - we'll be happy to advise you! This kit includes:
- an assortment of rigid plastic rollers suitable for a wide range of hairstyles. If you are ordering this kit to use with a wig you've commissioned from us, we'll be sure the roller assortment is the same we use to style your wig.
- Blocking tape and fine pins for safely securing your wig or beard's lace front before styling
- T-pins - these are for anchoring rollers into the back section of your wig. They should never be used in the lace front section of your wig!
- Metal wave clips - these duck bill clips are great for sectioning off the wig hair while you work.
- Rat tail styling brush - great for sectioning out the wig and smoothing the piece before rolling
- Spray bottle - you need a spray bottle with good capacity and the ability to make a fine mist, this one is an excellent choice