If you plan to style your wig with rollers, this kit is a great addition. It is designed to be used with our Basic kit, so you won't end up with duplicate tools! Like our other kits, these are the same tools and items we use ourselves.
If your wig is very short or you aren't planning to use rollers to style or re-style your wig, you probably won't need this kit. If you're not sure if your wig or beard style involved rollers, just ask - we'll be happy to advise you!
This kit includes:
- an assortment of rigid plastic rollers suitable for a wide range of hairstyles. If you are ordering this kit to use with a wig you've commissioned from us, we'll be sure the roller assortment is the same we use to style your wig.
- Blocking tape and fine pins for safely securing your wig or beard's lace front before styling
- T-pins - these are for anchoring rollers into the back section of your wig. They should never be used in the lace front section of your wig!
- Metal wave clips - these duck bill clips are great for sectioning off the wig hair while you work.
- Rat tail styling brush - great for sectioning out the wig and smoothing the piece before rolling
- Spray bottle - you need a spray bottle with good capacity and the ability to make a fine mist, this one is an excellent choice
If you don't have a canvas wig block, you'll want to consider getting one of those, as it will be difficult to reproduce the style using rollers on a styrofoam head.