This wig was created for a client who wanted a wig based on Harrison Ford's hair as it looked in the 80s. The wig has never been worn and is pristine.
If commissioned, a similar wig would cost $1250-1400.
It would also work well for later 19th and 20th century men's styles or for any character with short, parted hair.
- fits approximately 22-23 head
- human hair, two color blend
- fully hand-knotted wig with fine lace front and knotted side part
- wig is in perfect condition, no defects or damage
- adjusted or expanded hairline
- addition of high or low lights
- barbering or restyling