Gift Certificate Policies and Fine Print-
- Certificates cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged or sold/transferred
- They cannot be redeemed for shipping, tax, VAT, tariffs or other fees
- The full value must be used when the certificate is redeemed – no refund will be given for unused portion if the project or purchase is less than the certificate amount
- May only be applied towards a custom project
- A recipient may use multiple certificates towards a purchase and may combine with other offers and discounts
- In the event a certificate is lost or destroyed, we will void the certificate and issue a replacement for the full amount once we have verified the original purchase from our database.
- When a certificate is sold, we record the recipient’s name, the date and the amount and issue an authorization code. In order to redeem a gift certificate, the information on your certificate will need to match that in our database.